Lyon: June 23-28, 2024
The CIHA congress is open to scholars of all professional backgrounds, both senior and junior.
The call is made in two steps:
- a first call for session proposals;
- a second call for contributions within each session.
The persons submitting sessions proposals commit to act as chair, to promote exchanges and interactions within their session, to be present in Lyon. Excellent knowledge of the field, expertise in identifying and mobilizing scholars, and the ability to reflect the diversity of approaches will be required.
The sessions can host up to a dozen papers and will be held in parallel during the 4 days of the congress.
Proposals for sessions can be made by one or two people, from the same or different countries. Proposals from emerging researchers are welcome. Session proposals are submitted to the Scientific Committee for validation, which may suggest adding an expert from the host country. Proposals may address the proposed list of topics (see in the presentation text downloadable below), but are not limited by this list.
To learn more, download the text of the call for sessions below.
Call for Sessions Timeline:
- Launch of the call for sessions: September 26, 2022
- Deadline for submission: December 6, 2022
- Selection of Chairs and sessions: End of January 2023
- Conference dates: June 23-28, 2024